Patient Participation Group
We have an active PPG which was formed in 2004 and is an independent body which acts as an interface between our patient and the practice.
The Aim Of The Patient Participation Group (PPG)
- Assist the practice to serve the community to best meet their needs and expectations.
- Encourage a greater commitment to community health.
- Increase the Practices’ awareness of patients needs.
- Improve choice for patients by raising of health related services.
- Gather feedback from the patients about our services.
- Act as a sounding board to enable the practice to provide a cost effective service whilst maintaining quality of care.
- Mrs Margaret Carr
- Mr Krishnajkumar Sinniah
- Mr Rabindra Sabapathy
- Mr Sivasambu ParimalagahanlMD
- Dr Arulrajah
- Mr Chelliah Lohendran
- Dr Selvaratnam Arulrajah
- Practice GP (Dr C Vivekananda)
- Adminstrator (Dharshika Devanamby)