Please see below for information relating to our flu clinics for 2020.
Children born between 1st September 2016 – 31st August 2018
A flu clinic is being held on the Saturday 19th September specifically for those children born between 1st Sept 2016 – 31st August 2018.
Please be aware that appointments are needed and that this is not a walk in clinic – please contact reception to book.
Please note that :
- The children will receive the nasal flu vaccination
- Only one parent should attend with the child (no other adults or children)
- Both the parent and child should be symptom free – please do not attend if either have any cough, temperature or any other COVID-19 symptoms
- When attending adults should be wearing a face covering
- Social distancing measures will be in place so please be patient if there is a short wait or queue.
- We request that you arrive on time for your appointment. Please note that the waiting facilities will not be available so please do not arrive ahead of the appointment time.
- To facilitate the flow of patients pushchairs will not be allowed
Born on or before 31st March 1956?
Patients born on or before 31st March 1956 will be invited to attend for their flu vaccination soon. Please check back regularly as our website will be updated with the latest information.
Pregnant or in an at risk group?
Pregnant and other at risk patients will be invited to attend for their flu vaccination soon. Please check back regularly as our website will be updated with the latest information.