Ask a Doctor a Question

This form is not for urgent medical issues. If you have an urgent medical issue, please call reception, visit NHS 111 Online or call 111.

If you have chest pain or other signs of a heart attack, symptoms of a stroke, loss of consciousness, collapse, uncontrollable bleeding, a seizure (fit), severe difficulty breathing or a severe injury, please call 999.


Terms & Conditions