The nurse practitioners and practice nurses can be seen by appointment only.
Mrs Florence Ohre-Emuobosa – Senior practice nurse, diploma in diabetes.
Miss Jamana Khanom – Practice nurse
The nurse practitioners and practice nurses can be seen by appointment for:
- Regular health checks for men and women
- Regular health checks for asthma
- Blood pressure
- Advice for general health care including weight/diet/smoking
- Nursing procedures such as dressings, removing sutures, injections ear syringing
- Family planning (pills, injections)
- Travel health
- Influenza and pneumonia
- Children’s immunisations
Health Care Assistants
Mrs Lorraine Pittom
Dr Sunthar M
Mr Darshan Negandhi
This service is a new way to improve the health and wellbeing of both individuals and local communities. In addition to working with patients, Charesse engages with organisations in the borough to promote their services to patients and to keep up to date with changes to services provided by the voluntary sector.
Please visit the MVSC website for further information.